Before I give further details about the six to whom I refer, I have to say this: I find it quite hard to believe that it’s been over nine weeks since I retired from the Adelaide strip club scene. And while taking me out of it was one thing, taking it out of me is a more difficult proposition. Sure, I still have my Strip Club Bucket List™ to work towards, but in the meantime, I do miss invoking Eamon’s Law™, unleashing The Little Fella™, and being in nice Eamon Sandwiches™ to a certain degree.
Therefore, and with my business studies in mind, I’m thinking about what would happen if I was ever in a position to run such a club. Naturally, I’d have a strong emphasis on who’d I’d like to have for talent, and as such, I’d aim to hire ladies in the vein of these six happy, healthy, yummy babies, and I warn that these links are not safe for work or children.
1. Luba Shumeyko-Hegre. Known as the First Lady of Hegre Art, partially on account of marrying its founder, Petter Hegre, and she’s just as talented behind the camera as she is in front of it.
2. Nadya Shumeyko. Luba’s fraternal twin sister, who had to retire from nude modelling at the request of her “regular” agency, and while each of the twins are great individually, their pictures together are extraordinary.
3. Alexa Loren. While she was only posing nude for a very short time, what I have seen was amazing, and on the strength of one particular photo shoot, she can bake me some tasty cookies any time!
4. Katerina Hartlova. Anyone who’s seen the two “Booobs” (sic) videos from the Errotica Archives will be most inclined to agree with this most delicious choice.
5. Zuzana Drabinova. Also known as Raylene Richards, and her poolside work is something very special indeed.
6. Marketa “Cikita” Pechova. I’m not sure what they’re adding to the water in the Czech Republic, because the abundance of naturally voluptuous women from that part of the world is remarkable.
All good enough to eat; I’m sure you’ll agree.
Meanwhile, you’ve most likely noticed that my use of smilies has altered since my last post. That is, of course, because I don’t particularly like the new, overly cutesy ones that WordPress has introduced in recent days, so I’ll be using smilies from other sites from now on.